Service near Omaha NE Council Bluffs IA
Flooring Services Of Omaha
WE INSTALL CONCRETE STAIN FLOORS
Here at Flooring Services Of Omaha, we install concrete stain floors in various residential, commercial, and industrial spaces. Our reliable and well-experienced contractors have been concrete staining for many years now, bringing decades of combined experience and industry know-how to every concrete surface they work with.
We have various concrete stain colors to choose from, giving our customers a unique choice of stain color options that allow them to get the perfect shade and aesthetic they’re looking for with their surface. Whether it’s a clear grey stain or a terra cotta red color, we have every concrete stain color you could ever wish for.
Getting the perfect stain color isn’t hard with Flooring Services Of Omaha! So, whether you’re installing a new concrete floor, staining some decorative concrete, or transforming your basement’s concrete slab with a vibrant stain color, the team here at Flooring Services Of Omaha can make your concrete stain project seamless from start to finish.
WHAT IS STAINED CONCRETE?
Stained concrete refers to a concrete floor (either new or old) that has been “stained” with special pigment color and sealer to give it a unique colored look.
Concrete stain comes in various color and finish options, including a clear top coat stain that simply enhances the natural grey color of the concrete.
Concrete stains also come with various different looks and finishes, such as acid stain, helping to evoke a range of different aesthetics for different purposes.
For example, a pool deck might benefit from a transparent terra cotta stain if you’re going for that Spanish Colonial vibe, while basement cement might look better with acid staining.
Concrete floors with acid stains do look really striking!
Whatever type you’re using, the semi-transparent color stain allows the natural texture of the concrete to shine through, so it’s a great way to enhance the look of your existing concrete and hide minor blemishes, especially if your floor is in good condition already.
These transparent color stains can really make your floor a focal point!
Epoxy Floors Withstand Daily Damage Easily
Whether it’s for a home, factory, or commercial premises, we have various concrete stain colors available to suit your needs.
From water-based stains to acid stain color and epoxy paints, our team has all the products you could ever need to get the concrete stain colors of your dreams.
Some of our top-selling water-based concrete stain colors include:
- Buffalo water-based concrete stain color
- Chestnut concrete stain color
- Azure concrete stain color
- Tawny water-based stain color
- Gunmetal stain color
- Terra Cotta concrete stain color
A few of our best-selling acid concrete stain colors include:
- Wheat acid stain color
- Onyx acid stain color
Cocoa acid stain color
- Bronze acid staining product color
- Aquamarine acid staining product color
- Jade acid staining color
There are various concrete stain colors and paints on the market, most of which are suitable for both indoor and outdoor environments.
Coloring certain types of concrete might be tricky if the surface is very dark, but the stain from the semi-transparent paint shows through nicely on most surfaces.
Pros of Concrete Stain
So, why use this semi-transparent paint on your concrete at all?
Staining concrete is a very popular way to decorate your concrete areas while maintaining their natural strength, durability, and solid surface, so it makes sense that many people enjoy this cost-effective way to “paint” your floor without spending a ton of cash.
It’s pretty cheap to stain concrete these days!
Cost-effective, easy, and with a fast installation, there are many reasons to try concrete stains, especially if your surface is in good condition.
Even if your cement is old and in poor condition, Flooring Services Of Omaha’s contractors can usually treat the area with various products and sealers before the coloring, helping to create the greatest finish possible.
Some of the pros of concrete stain color include:
- It’s a cost-effective way to give somewhere a new style
- You can color stain both indoor and outdoor areas
- Concrete stain can hide blemishes in concrete
- The stain color can be polished after it’s dry for a high-gloss finish
- There are dozens of concrete stain colors & finishes
- It’s a cheaper, simpler process then epoxy paints installation
- You can make your concrete floor a focal point
- We use non-toxic coloring products for application
- The floor is still tough & durable
You don’t need to pay for extra materials (carpet, hardwood etc.)
- Concrete stain coloring doesn’t take much time
- Concrete sealer can be applied as part of the process
Depending on your project and desired outcome, our contractors can use various paints, concrete sealers and concrete stain colors to get the effect you would like from the application. We always apply a top-notch concrete sealer to stop water from penetrating the surface and washing away the paint or stain, corroding the surface.
No one does concrete stain like Flooring Services Of Omaha!
Whether your concrete is fresh or old, our free assessments and quotes allow you to discuss the different color choices, paint finishes, and concrete sealers that can be used to create your unique aesthetic. Our simple and transparent customer service ensures that you get 100% customer satisfaction from start to finish.
If you’re looking for a wealth of concrete sealers, paints, and stain color options, search no further than Flooring Services Of Omaha!
Cons of Concrete Stain
When you stain concrete, there are many upsides, but inevitably there are also multiple downsides to consider when staining concrete too.
While there are not so many points to consider here, here are some tips on the downsides of staining that might help you to make the right decision on whether your concrete needs stain, paint, sealer, or anything else.
Here are some of the cons of concrete stain:
- It’s purely aesthetic – it doesn’t enhance the concrete’s durability
- Using concrete stain colors can highlight some chips & imperfections in old concrete
- You need professional help – this is not an easy DIY project
- Stain will dry very quickly, so it needs to be right the first time
- You may need to apply concrete sealers and treatments before/after application
- Epoxy paint may be more suitable for old concrete surfaces
- The main thing to remember about concrete stain is that it doesn’t change the properties of the concrete itself – it just stains the minerals with pigment of a semi-transparent color. If your pool deck or driveway is in poor condition to begin with, staining it with color isn’t going to make it any stronger.
Also, if your surface is in need of concrete sealer or a re-pour due to excessive chips, imperfections, and water damage, then stain color may actually make the area appear worse by highlighting the blemishes and drawing attention to them. Concrete stain colors can mask OR amplify flaws in used concrete depending on the scenario.
Ideally, new concrete is the best application surface!
Whether you’re working with old or new concrete, a DIY coloring project is not usually a good idea. Concrete staining can go wrong very quickly, even if you apply the color correctly following a step by step guide. This simple-yet-challenging project requires a professional team like Flooring Services Of Omaha that has been staining surfaces for years!
- Arlington NE Concrete Stain Service Near me
- Ashland NE Concrete Stain Service Near me
- Avoca IA Concrete Stain Service Near me
- Avoca NE Concrete Stain Service Near me
- Bellevue NE Concrete Stain Service Near me
- Bennington NE Concrete Stain Service Near me
- Blair NE Concrete Stain Service Near me
- Boys Town NE Concrete Stain Service Near me
- Carson IA Concrete Stain Service Near me
- Carter Lake IA Concrete Stain Service Near me
- Ceresco NE Concrete Stain Service Near me
- Council Bluffs IA Concrete Stain Service Near me
- Dunlap IA Concrete Stain Service Near me
- Eagle NE Concrete Stain Service Near me
- Elkhorn NE Concrete Stain Service Near me
- Fort Calhoun NE Concrete Stain Service Near me
- Fremont NE Concrete Stain Service Near me
- Glenwood IA Concrete Stain Service Near me
- Greenwood NE Concrete Stain Service Near me
- Gretna NE Concrete Stain Service Near me
- LA Vista NE Concrete Stain Service Near me
- Lincoln NE Concrete Stain Service Near me
- Logan IA Concrete Stain Service Near me
- Louisville NE Concrete Stain Service Near me
- Malvern IA Concrete Stain Service Near me
- Mead NE Concrete Stain Service Near me
- Missouri Valley Ia Concrete Stain Service Near me
- Murray NE Concrete Stain Service Near me
- Oakland IA Concrete Stain Service Near me
- Omaha NE Concrete Stain Service Near me
- Pacific Junction IA Concrete Stain Service Near me
- Papillion NE Concrete Stain Service Near me
- Plattsmouth NE Concrete Stain Service Near me
- Ralston NE Concrete Stain Service Near me
- Springfield NE Concrete Stain Service Near me
- Underwood IA Concrete Stain Service Near me
- Valley NE Concrete Stain Service Near me
- Wahoo NE Concrete Stain Service Near me
- Waterloo NE Concrete Stain Service Near me
- Weeping Water NE Concrete Stain Service Near me
- Woodbine IA Concrete Stain Service Near me
- Yutan NE Concrete Stain Service Near me
Contact Us Today
If you’re planning for a garage floor renovation, pool deck epoxy coating, or you just want to get some rough prices for some ideas you’re having, feel free to call up Infinity Epoxy Floors today! Our talented customer service team can answer any questions you may have and provide you with a free estimate that you’re sure to love!